Friday 11 November 2011

Justin Timberlake acts when singing

Justin Timberlake feels like an actor when he is singing live.

The star was a member of boyband 'N Sync before he carved out a successful solo career. He has now set his sights on the movie industry, appearing in several hit films. Justin doesn't understand why people were surprised when he turned to acting, because he always felt like a different person when he was performing concerts.

'I feel there was a lot of, 'Is this going to be good or not?' I could see how a persona of what you do musically become embedded in people's minds. But I feel like all I ever did on stage was act, in a way,' he revealed in the December issue of Esquire. 'I don't feel like that's exactly who I am. I don't wear waistcoats when I am at home.'

Justin also revealed he has no immediate plans to return to the recording studio.

He is currently busy promoting sci-fi thriller In Time and is then considering taking a break from work to travel. The 30-year-old would love to make more music, but only once he feels inspired to do so.

'Music is part of my blood cells, my cellular being, but I don't put music out just to do so. I could try but I'm sure it wouldn't be that interesting,' he explained. 'I want things to be more well-rounded. I've worked for 20 years and I've been alive for 30. I've worked a lot in the 20 years I've worked; I could do a record tomorrow, but that doesn't mean I should.'

No comments:

Post a Comment