Friday 30 December 2011

50 Cent reveals New Year's resolution

50 Cent has resolved to be a 'better judge of character' in 2012.
The rapper is one of a number of stars to discuss their goals for next year. Although many people pledge to be healthier or take up a hobby when the New Year rolls around, 50 is more philosophical on the topic.
'Ah man, so many. So many new things to work on myself. I just got to be conscious, more conscious of myself,' he told MTV News. 'And try and be a better judge of character with others."
Fellow rapper Common has also thought about positive changes he would like to make. The star found it hard to narrow things down, so has opted to improve every area of his life.
'I haven't thought deeply on it, but I would say I just want to be great at everything I do,' he mused. 'Greatness.'
Gym Class Heroes star Travie McCoy has a more hands-on vow. He is keen to ditch something he is tired of.
'My New Year's resolution is to quit smoking ... it's a very dirty, filthy habit,' he fumed. 'But not [only] is it my New Year's resolution to quit, but it's also my New Year's resolution to get my friends to quit as well.'
Amy Lee of rock band Evanescence wants to make 2012 all about the group's fans. She has promised to do everything she can to meet people all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment